Information for Visitors
Visitors to Berkeley Vale Private Hospital will be permitted to support a patient's emotional or physical wellbeing.
Visiting hours remain reduced:
|Rehabilitation / Medical Ward:
||1:00 - 6:00 pm, daily
|Mental Health Unit:
||4:00 - 6:00 pm Monday - Friday
1:00 - 6:00 pm weekends and public holidays
Limit of 2 adult visitors per patient per day
- wear a mask at all times
- have had two doses of Covid vaccine
- be asymptomatic of respiratory symptoms
- not be identified as a close contact of a confirmed case
- not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 10 days
- not be waiting the result of a COVID-19 PCR test
- not have arrived from overseas in the past seven days
- A Rapid Antigen Test (RAT)is encouraged to be undertaken but not mandatory
Children under 12 may also attend:
- Visit must take place outdoors
- Masks are encouraged but not mandatory.
- They require minimum one vaccination dose.